*This post contains affiliate links.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! I absolutely love Christmas and everything that goes with it including all of the shopping! I really try and put a lot of thought into the gifts I purchase and pay attention to little clues throughout the year. If I hear someone say something that they like or need I will make note of it. It really helps when you start making your gift list to have a head start. I have put together a list of some of my favorite cozy items that I am sure someone on your list will enjoy. You could bundle a few together for a cozy theme gift or any one of these alone would be perfect as well.
- L’occitaneMilk Concentrate-I received this as a gift and immediately became my favorite body cream. It is so creamy and I can’t get enough of the scent. Light, fresh and clean and your skin will love you too!
- L’occitaneAlmond Shower oil– I received the Almond Shower Oil along with the cream as a gift and the shower oil is so softening and it works into a gentle lather. Again the scent is amazing! You can buy this as a set with the Milk concentrate or individually.
- Blanket Scarf– It is the perfect time of year for a cozy blanket scarf. I love the colors of this one and it isn’t too heavy, comes in many other colors. Perfect with a sweater, jeans and boots my personal favorite.
- See’s Candy- Who doesn’t love to cozy up with a box of yummy chocolates a cup of tea and watch a Christmas movie? My personal favorite is the California Brittle! A perfect add on to the cozy theme or perfect for your postal carrier, housekeeper, gardeneretc…
- Barefoot Dreams Blanket-I have a barefoot dreams robe and cardigan which I have had for years and they are so soft and cozy! The robe was one of Oprah’s favorite things years ago. This blanket is on my wish list andgotta love it with the leopard print but is available in other colors as well.
- Ugg Slippers-I have had these Ugg slippers for I don’t know how many years now? I get a new pair every couple of years because I wear them everyday! Since I got my first pair I cannot walk around the house without them. All time best slippers!
- Nest Holiday Candle and Reed set-I received this as a gift last year and if you have never had a Nest candle you need to treat yourself. They are the best candles and the Holiday scent is perfect. I also have the Amber which is a lovely year round scent. I love the reeds and oil also which came with this set but you can buy separately. The glass the candle comes in is really pretty so once the candle is burnt you can reuse the glass as a container.