and This year’s gift guide features a few items from my own wish list alongside some items that someone special would love. Several items are also great for avid travelers, so don’t forget to think about lifestyles and hobbies while you’re shopping for gifts. Here are 12 amazing gifts for her.
1. I have seen this piece of carrying on luggage by Mark and Graham all over Instagram and just love it but didn’t think the white was very practical. I’ve reached out to a couple of bloggers to ask their experience with it and they all assured me it cleans up very easily with a Magic Eraser, so don’t fret! However, if white isn’t your preference it does come in other colors. And you can monogram it- bonus!
2. A nice tote for work or travel is always a great gift but especially if it is stylish and durable like this one from Madewell!
3. I always bring a magnification mirror with me when traveling and this one I found at Nordstrom is amazing! It folds up like a laptop which makes it super easy to pack. All the others I have purchased in the past need to be packed in a box or bubble wrap, so I may need to upgrade. It also has great lighting and 2 different magnification options.
4. Sticking with vanity mirrors, this one by I Home is great for your at-home vanity. You can charge it so it doesn’t take up a plug, plus it has a built-in Bluetooth speaker so you can answer your phone or listen to music while putting on your makeup. A smart mirror perfect for any tech-savvy lady in your life…now if it could only remove wrinkles!
5. A denim jacket should be a wardrobe staple in every girl’s closet. I love this one from Kut from the Kloth. The distressing and fading add a level of interest to an otherwise basic silhouette!
6. Who doesn’t love a soft cashmere sweater? This one from Halogen comes in several colors, perfect for any color palette. Again another wardrobe staple that should be in every closet!
7. If you are looking to complete an outfit a scarf is always a great addition. Pair this blanket scarf with the previously mentioned cashmere sweater and a denim jacket for a really special gift!
8. If you know me at all you know I absolutely love a pop of leopard! These Madewell calf hair booties are the perfect addition to any outfit, especially because the wooden heel makes them a little more casual. I am thinking this would look great with that denim jacket, cashmere sweater, blanket scarf and a partridge in a pear tree!
9. A nice cozy robe is always a great gift! I received this Barefoot Dreams Robe I believe 10 years ago! It was one of the first years that Oprah did her favorite things show and everyone went crazy for these robes. The company couldn’t keep them in stock! I was lucky enough to have a friend give me one and a decade later it still looks amazing. It’s my favorite robe of all time!
10. Dainty necklaces are very trendy and perfect for layering. This Nadri cubic zirconia initial necklace from Nordstrom is an adorable addition to any jewelry collection. And you can’t go wrong with a personalized gift!
11. I have several vests which are perfect for layering. This one from Uniqlo comes in several colors, and at this price point you can pick up a couple to go with any outfit. It also comes with a little storage bag so you can roll it up and keep it in your purse or tote.
12. The grand finale to my 2018 gift guide is certainly a luxury item, but it’s something she would have forever. It may seem small, but it actually holds a surprising amount and the charming tassel adds such a fun touch of whimsy! I personally own this Gucci Soho Disco bag in black, but I’ve got my eye on the nude color and am dying to add it to my collection. Any lady would be lucky to receive this fabulous gift!
I had such a great time and putting this list of timeless gifts together. So I hope it will help you with the gift ideas or items to add to your own wish list. Happy Shopping!12 amazing gifts for heramazinggifts